It’s the ultimate device for a healthy life.
- Notifications in the Heart Rate app will alert you to these irregularities so you can take action and consult your doctor.
- Advanced sensor and app to measure your blood oxygen levels, an important indicator of your overall wellness.
- Stay well-versed in your wellness with apps that help you focus on your overall health and wellness by helping you stay on top of your medications
- Cycle Tracking uses this data to provide a retrospective estimate of when you ovulated, which can be helpful for family planning.
- The Sleep app not only tracks your sleep, it works with your iPhone® to help you create a bedtime routine and schedule.
- The Reflect feature brings more mindfulness into your life as you focus on a short, thought-provoking theme.
- Composing messages is easy on Apple Watch®. Use dictation, Scribble, and emoji all at once.
- Store your credit, debit, and prepaid cards in the Wallet app, then use Apple Pay to buy almost anything — quickly and securely — with just a double click of the side button.
For less than you’d expect.
- Take calls and reply to texts, right from your wrist
- Up to 20% faster than the previous Apple Watch® SE 6
- Advanced safety features, including Fall Detection, Emergency SOS, 4 and Crash Detection
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch®, and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone®
- Enhanced Workout app with more advanced ways to train
- Get high and low heart rate and irregular rhythm notifications 7
- Listen to your favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks (for use with GPS models)
- Make purchases instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay® 8
- Swimproof design 9
- Sleep stages tracking lets you see how much time you spend in REM, core, and deep sleep
- watchOS® 9 features an enhanced Workout app, a new Medications app, sleep stages, and greater insights into heart health
- Apple Watch® comes with 3 free months of Apple Fitness+℠, featuring 11 different workout types, from HIIT to Yoga, and even meditations 10
Apple Watch® Ultra, Apple Watch® Series 8, and Apple Watch® SE require an iPhone® 8 or later with iOS 16 or later.
Bands are subject to availability.
1 Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
2 A subscription is required for Oceanic+. Available on the App Store®. Always follow diving protocols, dive with a companion, and have a secondary device.
3 Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-us/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
4 Emergency SOS requires a cellular connection or Wi-Fi Calling with an internet connection from your Apple Watch® or nearby iPhone®.
5 Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch® is set up through Family Setup.
6 Results based on the performance of common user tasks. Testing conducted by Apple® in August 2022 using preproduction Apple Watch® SE (2nd generation) and shipping Apple Watch® SE (1st generation), each paired with an iPhone®; all devices tested with prerelease software. Results reflect the approximate performance of Apple Watch®.
7 Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest versions of watchOS® and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (Afib)
8 Apple Pay® is not available in all markets. For a list of Apple Pay® countries and regions, visit support.apple.com/en-us/HT207957.
9 Apple Watch® SE has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, Apple Watch® SE should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and can diminish over time. For additional information, see support.apple.com/en-us/HT205000.
10 A subscription is required for Apple Fitness+℠.
TM and © 2022 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
AppleCare+ for Apple Watch and Apple Watch Nike+ extends your coverage to two years from your AppleCare+ purchase date* and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a $69 service fee plus applicable tax. In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com.
AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Hermès extends your coverage to three years from your AppleCare+ purchase date* and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a $79 service fee plus applicable tax. In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase Apple Watch. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. For complete details, see terms at www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus.
The company obligated under AppleCare+ in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc.
*Service coverage is available only for Apple Watch and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability.
Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.
Selection may vary; see a sales associate for available models. Apple Watch Series 4 (GPS) requires an iPhone 5s or later with iOS 12 or later.
1Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Apple Watch and iPhone service provider must be the same. Not all service providers support enterprise accounts; check with your employer and service provider. Roaming is not available outside your carrier network coverage area. Contact your service provider for more details.
2Apple Music requires a subscription.
3ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.
TM and © 2018 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Watch, Apple Music, and Siri are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.