Return / Exchange Policies
ORDERS PRIOR TO JUNE 24, 2013:
To process a return on an item purchased online prior to June 24, 2013, please contact customer service directly at (800)432-8579.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return most merchandise within the specified return period (usually 30 days) for an exchange or a full refund. (Restrictions apply. Click here for list of excluded items.)
CONDITION OF RETURNED ITEM
To receive full credit, all returned merchandise must be in the same condition as when purchased, complete with all accessories, remote, instructions, original box and packaging. Merchandise not meeting these requirements will not be accepted for return. Management (at its sole discretion) may accept or return merchandise not meeting these requirements subject to a 20 percent charge, plus a charge for missing parts.
In-person refunds of cash, check, or traveler's check sales will be given in cash as long as you can provide proper identification. If you cannot provide identification, then we will issue a check from our corporate offices payable to the customer named on the original receipt.
Credit card and finance refunds will be credited directly to your account. In the event you paid with PayPal, refunds will be credited back to your PayPal account.
Online refunds are issued after we receive the item at our processing center. Remember, all returns must have an RMA return authorization number. We will process a credit to the account that was used to make the purchase. You will also receive an email from us notifying you of the credit.
IN-STORE RETURN INSTRUCTIONS
If you wish to return a product purchased from a BrandsMart USA location, please follow these policies below to complete the transaction as promptly as possible.
The designated return period for each item purchased can be found in the far-right column of your Store Receipt.
Items containing toner or inkjet cartridges are not returnable. Only service is available for these items. Exchange will only be done on a same model for same model, part-for-part basis.
ORIGINAL STORE RECEIPTS
Your original store purchase receipt is your proof of purchase. It is important that you keep your receipt in a safe place because it may be required for all warranty repairs, refunds, and exchanges. Your receipt is your responsibility, as copies may not be available from our computer system.
ONLINE RETURN INSTRUCTIONS
To return an item purchased online, click here to initiate the Return Authorization process. Then, follow the instructions as posted online. You are permitted to return an online purchase at any of our stores within the specified return period.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) within the set number of return days for that item.
- Please click here to go to our Return Authorization page to begin the return process. These procedures must be followed for you to receive the proper full credit.
- Please carefully pack all the items in their original packaging.
- Please do not tape or write anything on the item or the original manufacturer's carton.
- All returned items must be packed in an outer shipping carton. You may use the one that was sent to you.
- Please attach the return form to your merchandise, with the Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) clearly noted on the form.
Most items we sell have a 30-day return policy. Below is a list of the exceptions.
Online Items that are limited to 5 Return Days from the date you receive them:
- Bluetooth Headphones
- Car stereo head units
- Cell phones
- Cell phone accessories
- Digital cameras
- DJ Equipment
- Portable hard drives and CD/DVD burners
- PCs, handheld PCs and Laptops
- Portable DVD players
- TVs smaller than 11-inches diagonally
- Toys (choppers)
- 2-way radios
Online Items with No Return Priviliges:
- ANY DAMAGED OR ABUSED PRODUCT
- All special orders
- Any product missing the serial number or UPC bar code on the box
- Gift certificates
- Delivery and installation
- Blank media, tapes, DVD and CD
- Built-in ovens
- CDs, DVDs, and Blu-Rays
- Coin operated washers
- Elliptical Machines
- Exercise Bikes
- Front projectors and screens
- Gas barbeque grills
- Gasoline/propane/diesel powered generators and tools
- Printer paper
- Printer, fax and copier ink cartridges
- Portable navigation units
- Portable air conditioners
- Power chairs
- Radar detectors
- Shower chairs
- Trash compactors
- USB Thumb drives (aka Jump Drives)