Product Overview↑ Back to Top
Get the Canon EOS7DMARK2BN1 Digital SLR EOS 7D Mark II 20.2 MP Wi-Fi Camera Kit at one
Low Low Price with this Bundle purchase!
Package Overview ↑ Back to Top
Lowepro - Multi-Device Shoulder Camera Bag
Keep your camera and photography gear organized in this Lowepro FORMAT160 camera bag that features a multidevice design to provide space for your equipment. The detachable shoulder strap helps provide comfort during use.
- Protective Padding And Adjustable Dividers With Weather-Resistant Fabric Provide Superior Protection
- Accessible Storage With Multiple Pockets That Are Secure And Quick To Access
- Streamlined Design Offers A Lightweight And Contemporary Profile That Features Soft Edges, Minimal Lines And Smooth Materials
- Grab Handle Offers An Extra Carrying Option
- Detachable And Adjustable Shoulder Strap Offers A Custom Fit Over Shoulder Or Across Body
- Key Ring Provides Convenient Storage In Outside Zippered Pocket
Lexar - 64GB Class 10 UHS-I SDXC Card
When memory matters, the choice is Lexar.
Whether you're a professional photographer, videographer, or enthusiast, Lexar Professional 633x SDXC UHS-I cards provide performance you can trust. These high-speed, Class 10 cards leverage UHS-I technology (U1 or U3, depending on capacity) to provide a read transfer speed up to 633x (95MB/s). Shoot high-quality images and 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video using this Lexar LSD64GCB1NL633 memory card. Capture extended lengths of video with high-capacity options.
- 64GB Storage Capacity
- Class 10 / UHS-I
- Max. Read Speed: 95 MB/s
- Max. Write Speed: 20 MB/s
- 633x Speed Rating
- Downloadable Image Rescue Software
Canon - Digital SLR EOS 7D Mark II 20.2 MP Wi-Fi Camera
The Canon EOS7DMARK2 EOS 7D Mark II digital SLR camera is designed to meet the demands of photographers and videographers who want a camera that can provide a wide range of artistic opportunities. With a winning combination of cutting-edge operations and a robust, ergonomic design, it is optimized to make even the most challenging photography simple and easy. The EOS 7D Mark II features a refined APS-C sized 20.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor with Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors for gorgeous imagery. It shoots up to 10 frames per second at ISOs ranging from 10016000 (expandable to H1: 25600, H2: 51200), has a 65-point all cross-type AF system and features Canon's amazing Dual Pixel CMOS AF for brilliant Live-View AF. It has dual card slots for both CF and SD cards, USB 3.0 connectivity, and even has built-in GPS for easy location tagging, automatically. Compatible with an ever-expanding collection of EF and EF-S lenses plus a host of EOS accessories, the EOS 7D Mark II is an ideal tool for creative and ambitious photography.
- 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 STM Lens
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot ClearView II LCD Monitor
- Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors
- SD, SDHC, And SDXC Card Recording
- Full HD 1080P/60 Video And Movie Servo AF
- 65-Point All Cross-Type Phase-Detect AF
- Native ISO 16000, Extended To ISO 51200
- 10 FPS Shooting At Full Resolution
- Magnesium Alloy Body With Built-In GPS
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF With Live View
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Technical Specs ↑ Back to Top
|Digital Camera Type||
|Weight||6 lbs 2.56 oz|